The COYER Scavenger Hunt will run Saturday, June 20th – Friday, September 4th. Sign-ups are now open through Saturday August 8th.
I’ve done COYER before and it is was fun and since I’m reading from my print and ebooks I already own, I figure COYER will be a fun way to keep me on that track during the summer.
- Read Books! We don’t care if it’s an ebook, physical book, audiobook, book that cost $200 – just like COYER Summer Vacation you can read any book you legally own!
- Review & Link up! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (we will share this June 20th). Be sure you link to the REVIEW not just the book on Goodreads.
- Have Fun!
To Find Out More About The COYER Scavenger Hunt Go Over Fantasy Is More Fun And Sign Up Today.
- Read & review at least 20 books – that’s two books/audios a week!
- Read from my TBR Jar and Audiobooks TBR (either my Audible account or Audios for review)
- Visit and comment on at least 4 reviews from the linky a week
- Participate in the scavenger hunt!
- Participate in at least one twitter party (#COYER)
- Join in at least 1 social media activity a week in the Facebook group
- Do at least 1 mini-challenge